However, it's important to act quickly, obtain representation and take necessary steps to protecting the immediate and long-term interest of your family. At Troutman & Napier, that's what we're here to do.
Below are just a few of the ways attorney Mike Troutman can put his years of experience to work for you after losing a loved one to a fatal accident:
- Investigate the circumstance of your loved one's accident, injuries and death
- Determine if specific parties acted negligently or otherwise contributed to the incident
- Work with accident reconstructionists, doctors and other professionals to determine what happened and whether the end result was caused by another's negligence
- Pursue compensation for medical expenses incurred prior to death
- Pursue wrongful death compensation (which may include future lost earnings/financial contributions to the home, loss of companionship, emotional pain and suffering, etc.)
- Accident-related damages
More than just lawyers, we see ourselves as your counselors and representatives. We want to take away some of the stress of your situation. We will offer personalized representation that focuses on you, your loved ones and your goals moving forward. You will have access to us throughout the duration of your case. You can call us on our cellphones, email us and arrange to meet with us whenever you have questions or concerns.
Ultimately, we are here to help you reach a timely resolution so you can be with your family and focus on your future.