Instead of trying to handle a claim on your own, why not let our team deal with the insurance adjuster, help you get in touch with medical professionals and specialists, and take care of details so you can focus on what's most important — your family and your health.
By working together, we will keep you fully informed of the progress being made in your claim. We will negotiate with the insurance company to reach a just settlement. If a settlement can't be reached, we can discuss options for taking your case to trial. We put the power in your hands by giving you the information you need to make decisions that are right for you.
As your lawyers, our goal is to get you an award or settlement to cover:
- Your immediate as well as future medical bills
- Your lost wages from being forced to miss work, use vacation time or sick days
- A loss in your income resulting from a disability that was caused by your accident injuries
- Pain and suffering
- Psychological stress, anxiety and emotional duress
- If you lost a loved one, wrongful death compensation (including compensation for loss of companionship)
Over the years, we have helped numerous people in our area communities get maximum compensation for their injuries. We encourage you to take a moment to review our past successes and results.